Messages les plus consultés

mercredi 5 octobre 2011

The nightmare!

Tonite I finally went to be bed, struggling to get my head out of RFC5213, "Proxy Mobile IPv6" at 2am…

After less than 2 hours of sleep I just wake up a bit before 4am... I turn the radio on and restart working on my MAC… to just get the news of 4am and hear that Steve Jobs just passed!…

We lost a big man ! The king of the geeks! A true visionary man and also a great business man… a great man period

I don't think Apple will be the same without him… it would be like The Doors without Jim Morrison, nonsense !

Now what will happen ?
A Chinese company will buy Apple ?
Apple will reopen its big office in Bangalore ?

October is a sad months, the month of Halloween, the horror month there is nothing new!!!


I am  really Sad we lost Steve Jobs !!! Hope he is in a better place now and he feels better...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire